Lux Mea Christus
Bang
I'm on a journey through life trying to make the most of it while learning as much as I can. I'm from Phoenix and I feed off positive energy and good vibes. I have a lot of interests but photography is my main one. If you want an event covered, want a photoshoot, or if you need to get in contact with me for any other reason just shoot me a message at Greyson.E@gmail.com and we'll make it happen. You can hit me up on twitter as well. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Glory to God

Common - The Light

"Til it's over"

Drake Throwin' up the H

After hearing this track I'm really looking forward to Thank Me Later. After he hooked up with Wayne I sort of looked at that as a sellout move but it's all good, I just wasn't into the whole "Young Money" hype. He's been doing his thing and I respect it, and I doubt he has ever said something in a song that wasn't true.

Shout outs to www.octobersveryown.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Followers