Lux Mea Christus
Bang
I'm on a journey through life trying to make the most of it while learning as much as I can. I'm from Phoenix and I feed off positive energy and good vibes. I have a lot of interests but photography is my main one. If you want an event covered, want a photoshoot, or if you need to get in contact with me for any other reason just shoot me a message at Greyson.E@gmail.com and we'll make it happen. You can hit me up on twitter as well. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Glory to God

Common - The Light

Longboard?

Longboard

Lately I've been cruising around on this longboard and it's been pretty dope. It's real relaxing and it's a super smooth ride. I never really had an interest in them until my brother brought one home and now I feel somewhat addicted. One push and you can coast for what seems like forever. It's real cool especially since the weather is so nice right now. You should get one.

5 comments:

dauché said...

don't let it pick up uncontrollable speed, that thing will send you flying. haha !

hope all is well fam :)

dauché said...

don't let it pick up uncontrollable speed, that thing will send you flying. haha !

hope all is well fam :)

Bahira said...

It looks so much cooler then what I thought when we were on the phone. Clearing your mind in solitude with only your thoughts to keep you company is the only way you truly find the person that you were meant to be and not the person you were influenced to be. I'm proud of you.

Greyson said...

@dauche - Yooo I was cruisin down a this hill and a started gettin speed wobble...It was intense lol. All is good tho thanks X)

Greyson said...

Thanks Bia, no one could have said it better. :)

Followers