Lux Mea Christus
Bang
I'm on a journey through life trying to make the most of it while learning as much as I can. I'm from Phoenix and I feed off positive energy and good vibes. I have a lot of interests but photography is my main one. If you want an event covered, want a photoshoot, or if you need to get in contact with me for any other reason just shoot me a message at Greyson.E@gmail.com and we'll make it happen. You can hit me up on twitter as well. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Glory to God

Common - The Light

SB 1070



Earth Day

Early in the day I was supposed to shoot at the skatepark but that didn't work out. I decided since it was Earth Day and I was out already that I would go take some shots anyway. After that I was supposed to shoot downtown but it was getting late and as soon as I got there it started raining. I called it a day and started to head back home but on my way I saw I crowd of people walking and beating drums so I followed them. They ended up in front of the Sheraton in downtown Phoenix. They were protesting against senate bill 1070. All the news channels showed up and you could just see how stressed the hotel managers were.

Earth Day 10

Earth Day 4

Earth Day 9

Earth Day 6

Earthday 5

Earth Day 8

Earth Day 7

Earth Day 1

Earth Day 11

Earth Day 3
Canon>Nikon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope dope dope pictures bro-echo

PhotosbyGates said...

Awesome!

Followers